Carolina S-JDBC Driver
- Read and write SAS data sets (sas7bdat) directly from R, Python, Java
- Enable access to SAS data sets for your Java web applications by deploying SAS data set file-based Data Sources into WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and others
- Develop Java applications reading and writing SAS data set files using familiar JDBC interface
- Manage SAS data sets from SQuirreL, Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, or any database productivity tool supporting JDBC
- No SAS Server licenses or technology is required to use S-JDBC
- Packaged as JDBC 4.0 self-contained Java jar file with no external dependencies
- Reads SAS data sets including CHAR and BINARY compression
- Writes data in SAS native data set file format
- Provides access to SAS data set metadata including labels and formats
- Commercial license includes updates and technical support
Carolina S-JDBC is a pure Java software component enabling a Java application to interact with SAS® data sets stored as sas7bdat files.
Carolina S-JDBC implements JDBC™ 4.0 Driver interface and can be deployed into any third-party Java-based application or an operational system like an application server, rules engine, CRM platform or data integration platform that supports JDBC. Carolina S-JDBC can read and write sas7bdat files.
Unlike with JDBC driver available as a part of SAS System, no SAS server licenses or technology is required to use S-JDBC.